Availability: In stock
The Truma Combi 6E is a popular choice for heating both water and living spaces in your campervan, motorhome or caravan. The Combi 6E is energy efficient and quiet in operation, and incredibly compact and lightweight for the performance it offers.
– 6000 W rated thermal output
– The most lightweight and compact combination heater available
– Unrivalled low power consumption
– Comes with FrostControl, the current-free safety/drain valve featuring frost monitoring, as standard
– Optimum distribution of warm air through four warm air outlets
– Short water heating time, but no need to cut your shower short – enjoy!
– Durable stainless steel water tank
– Four warm air connections ensure optimum air distribution via a quiet yet powerful fan
– The temperature can be infinitely adjusted on the ergonomic control panel
– During winter operation, the vehicle is heated and the water is warmed up at the same time; during summer operation, only the water is warmed up
– The asymmetrical shape of the 10-litre stainless steel water container enables the water to be mixed more efficiently – so it warms up more evenly and rapidly – which means you can enjoy longer showers without the need to readjust any settings
– The heater can be operated even if the water container hasn’t been filled
– The compact design enables a high degree of flexibility when selecting the installation area
– Water, gas and warm air duct connections at the side make servicing easier
– The innovative microprocessor control system ensures even more safety
Please note that blown air outlet vents and ducting are NOT included with the Truma Combi 6E. For a new installation you will usually require appropriate ducting and heater outlet vents.
SAFETY NOTICE: All products and parts must be installed by engineers who hold an RGI valid certificate of competence. The installation must comply with the manufacturers instructions and local regulations. We cannot be held responsible if these instructions are not followed.