ADVANTAGES & FEATURES
• Installation Brackets: standard adapters (provided with the awning) and lots of personalized brackets are also available to enable mounting on special profiles.
• Double Guide: double guide on the lead bar allowing the installation of two front panels.
• Perfect Closing: fast and silent opening and closing thanks to the Auto-Lock safety system and perfect closing thanks to Dual Security device.
• Presto Fix: adjusting system that enables you to gauge the closing of the lead bar to guarantee a perfect closing over time
• One Way Roll: rolling the fabric only in the correct direction, thanks to Fiamma’s patented system.
• Dual Shock Absorber: patented shock absorbing bracket with dual bolt system to protect the awning and the vehicle during bad weather.
• Extra Strong Arms: strong reinforced articulated arms with double steel cable that allows you to maintain an optimal fabric tension.
• Secure Lock: the legs can be fixed to the ground or to the wall and the height of the lead bar can be adjusted with a telescopic safe and practical system
Vehicle: Perfect for any vehicle from large motorhomes to camper vans.
Operation: Winch opening and closing. Operation by handle.
Position: Designed for wall installation. Delivered with standard installation brackets. Special adapters optional available.
Awning enclosure: Optional Privacy Ultra-Light, Privacy Room, Privacy Room Light, Blocker and Side.
We advise awnings to be fitted by a trained technician.
Fitting is at an additional cost.
Please contact us at Derek Walsh Camper Centre in Limerick to arrange a date and time.
We don’t ship out awnings. You can collect you awning from our premises if you require.